Eating Ojai Tasting Tour
Our Eating Ojai Tour gives guests an up close and personal look into the culinary scene in Ojai, a quaint little town 17 miles inland from Ventura. On this tour, guests will walk through downtown Ojai, stopping at six shops and restaurants for tastings and conversations with many of the shop owners and chefs that make Ojai the great dining destination that it is. Olive oil, wine, baked goods, tamales, popsicles, and locally made artisinal foods are amongst the offerings.
- Price: Tickets are $65 per person ($59 for those under 21 or not participating in wine tasting). Price includes tastings at six different locations.
- Refunds: Any cancellations made less than 48 hours before a scheduled tour are not eligible for a refund. Cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance of a scheduled tour will be eligible for a full refund.
- When: Tours begin at 10:30am in Downtown Ojai and will run to approximately 1:30pm.
- Diets: This tour is not suited for vegans, lactose intolerant individuals, or a gluten-free diet. If you or anyone in your group is a vegetarian or has any food allergies, please let us know in advance of the tour. Because we notify all of our restaurants and partnering businesses the day prior to the tour, we are not able to accommodate any last minute dietary requests. There will be a wine tasting as part of this tour, please note that guests will be required to show ID.
- Advance purchase required. We suggest all parties plan on booking a week in advance to ensure getting the desired reservation. In order to ensure a spot on the tour (and to give us adequate time to notify our restaurants), reservations will be closed 24 hours prior to each tour.